WHAT IS CSA?
Community Supported Agriculture is a unique agriculture system where community members pledge their support to a local farm by paying an upfront fee for a share of vegetables. This money allows the farmers to cover costs such as seeds, tools, compost, and equipment before the season begins. In return, the farmers provide weekly shares of fresh produce throughout the growing season. In this mutually beneficial system, consumers and producers share the risks and rewards associated with farming. We think it's a win-win!
We encourage members to pay the remaining balance ASAP to help us cover early season start-up costs. Shares can be paid through installments, please contact us to discuss a plan that will work for you.
- The remaining balance can be paid via cash, cheque or e-transfer.
- Cash or cheques can be dropped off at the farm
- Please make cheques payable to 10081302 Canada Inc. c/o Jessey Njau
- E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM LENGTH AND START DATE
The CSA program starts in Mid-May and runs for 25 weeks, ending at the end of October.
* Delivery is $7 per week but free for those that can pick-up from our two farm locations.
* To save on delivery, cluster 5 of your friends and we will drop ship!
WHAT'S IN A SHARE
Each week you'll receive a share filled with seasonal, organic vegetables, grown lovingly by us! For a full list of what we grow, visit our What We Grow page.
We know that choice is important to our members. At each CSA pickup, we encourage members to customize their shares by swapping out veggies they don't want for ones that they do.